2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

CountZ
Site Admin
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: 2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Post by CountZ » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:12 pm

ami wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:09 pm
Hello everyone. I followed the discussion in the past few months but this is my first post here.
I was in the reserve list, received the email for grant preparation this morning :D
Congratulations! And good luck in your move to another country (if you’re moving!)

rkrkochi
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:52 am

Re: 2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Post by rkrkochi » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:46 pm

Hi,

In which stream were you in the reserve list?? I am in the reserve list (7th position) in Chemistry

Rajesh

ami
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:04 pm

Re: 2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Post by ami » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:52 pm

Hi Rajesh,
I was in the GF-ENV panel. I think they just started to call people in the reserve list.
Good luck!
rkrkochi wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:46 pm
Hi,

In which stream were you in the reserve list?? I am in the reserve list (7th position) in Chemistry

Rajesh

Kamote1215
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:46 am

Re: 2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Post by Kamote1215 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:28 am

ami wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:09 pm
Hello everyone. I followed the discussion in the past few months but this is my first post here.
I was in the reserve list, received the email for grant preparation this morning :D
Wow, congrats! May I know your position/rank in the reserve list and in which panel?

MC_F
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:54 pm

Re: 2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Post by MC_F » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:06 pm

ami wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:52 pm
Hi Rajesh,
I was in the GF-ENV panel. I think they just started to call people in the reserve list.
Good luck!
rkrkochi wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:46 pm
Hi,

In which stream were you in the reserve list?? I am in the reserve list (7th position) in Chemistry

Rajesh
congratulations! I guess they call only people who are at the beginnig of the reserve list...let me know if I am wrong about it though :)

Kamote1215
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:46 am

Re: 2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Post by Kamote1215 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:01 pm

rkrkochi wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:46 pm
Hi,

In which stream were you in the reserve list?? I am in the reserve list (7th position) in Chemistry

Rajesh
Hey I am next to you in the list. I am number 8 in the reserve list of 49, ENV panel. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. :geek:

Ddg1453
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:22 am

Re: 2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Post by Ddg1453 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:05 am

Hello everyone,

I had registered for a redress after receiving the rejection (I am not in the reserve list). I know my chances are slim but just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the outcome of their objections... I haven't...
Good luck,

ami
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:04 pm

Re: 2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Post by ami » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:56 pm

Thanks! I was first in the reserve list GF-ENV panel.
Kamote1215 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:28 am
ami wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:09 pm
Hello everyone. I followed the discussion in the past few months but this is my first post here.
I was in the reserve list, received the email for grant preparation this morning :D
Wow, congrats! May I know your position/rank in the reserve list and in which panel?

Post Reply