2017 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2017)

Project798132

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by Project798132 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:29 pm

Guys mine is like this:
"phase":"SUBMISSION","proposal":true,"finished":true

ST-LIF

Post by ST-LIF » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Amar wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:01 pm
:roll: Well it is interesting.
In my link project - true; finished- false
In coordinator project true; finished - true..
I had the same. Would not read into all this too much...

Amar

Post by Amar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:48 pm

Project798132 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:29 pm
Guys mine is like this:
Sorry, in which link?

Project798132

Post by Project798132 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Amar wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:48 pm
Project798132 wrote:
Guys mine is like this:
Sorry, in which link?
Used the wrong link: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... ect/xxxxxx
The correct one is: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... ect/xxxxxx

The status of the proposal actually is: "phase":"RANKING","proposal":true,"finished":false

Project798132

Post by Project798132 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 pm

aberfeldy wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:22 pm
danGFSOC wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:52 am
aberfeldy wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:39 pm
Hi guys! Happy holidays y'all! My stress got me to this forum :P I thought to ask you if you have any ideas about my status. I applied with EF-SE (LIF) and a week ago I got a follow up asking me to submit more info for my ethics section - attachments etc. They only gave me 2 weeks to upload it all on. Not sure if that is a good or a bad sign....Also, based on the budget 10M and 173 proposals being submitted...how many you think will be funded? My round estimate is 55...so 31% success rate, which is lower than last year...

Btw, it is my first ever fellowship application so adrenaline is properly on! :D
Hi there! I know other cases like yours. Some of which I read of and one I know personally. It is very highly probable (I would say, almost sure) that you got it! :)
Just an info. Did you leave the ethics section empty or almost empty?

Hey! Thanks for your positive comment :) I wrote one page for the ethics and attached some ethic approval forms. However in their comments they ask me to clarify things that I already wrote inthis one page. They also wanted clarification re approval forms...if i intend to use the old ones or make new...I send my response already so now I m waiting...so stressful! Can you tellmw more about the other case you knew? Was it similar to what I told you? In my portal btw it says that my proposal is in Grant Management and also that the day of official information is the 14th february. So I guess this is the day we will hear... valentines day special 😆
You will also have to take into account that apart from the 173 proposals submitted to be evaluated under EF-SE others will be probably added as well.
For example, mine was to be evaluated under EF-RI, but from what I saw the proposal was transferred to EF-SE.

ST-LIF

Post by ST-LIF » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Project798132 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm
Amar wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:48 pm
Project798132 wrote:
Guys mine is like this:
Sorry, in which link?
Used the wrong link: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... ect/xxxxxx
The correct one is: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... ect/xxxxxx

The status of the proposal actually is: "phase":"RANKING","proposal":true,"finished":false
not sure there is a 'wrong' link but I have 'ranking' in both of them, just finished is 'false' in one and 'true' in the other. But all in all, no way you can read out too much from them.

aberfeldy

Post by aberfeldy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Project798132 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 pm
aberfeldy wrote:
danGFSOC wrote:

Hi there! I know other cases like yours. Some of which I read of and one I know personally. It is very highly probable (I would say, almost sure) that you got it! :)

Hey! Thanks for your positive comment :) I wrote one page for the ethics and attached some ethic approval forms. However in their comments they ask me to clarify things that I already wrote inthis one page. They also wanted clarification re approval forms...if i intend to use the old ones or make new...I send my response already so now I m waiting...so stressful! Can you tellmw more about the other case you knew? Was it similar to what I told you? In my portal btw it says that my proposal is in Grant Management and also that the day of official information is the 14th february. So I guess this is the day we will hear... valentines day special 😆
You will also have to take into account that apart from the 173 proposals submitted to be evaluated under EF-SE others will be probably added as well.
For example, mine was to be evaluated under EF-RI, but from what I saw the proposal was transferred to EF-SE.
NO WAY!!!! I hardly believe this....anyone else confirms that?

aberfeldy

Post by aberfeldy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Project798132 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 pm
aberfeldy wrote:
danGFSOC wrote:

I am now thinking that maybe there are proposals that do not make it to 70% on the SE panel and they do have to distribute the budget (10Million) so they take other proposals from other panels....so I guess that is good for my panel...as long as I have over 70%...pfff not sure anymore...it is a vicious circle. Stopped checking this link also - it just feels too miserable doing that. Now I go for aperitivo! Ciao y'all

IF_IAMYOURS

Post by IF_IAMYOURS » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:35 pm

laprofesora wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:23 pm
IF_IAMYOURS wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:11 pm
This is my first time and wrote my project proposal in 5 days but still I am hoping to get 95+ :lol:
I love your attitude, honestly! Good luck :mrgreen:
Thanks! what I learn during 23 years of student life ->attitude matters a lot :D