MSCA-IF awardees in 2019 and academics networking

AdinaBabesh

Re: MSCA-IF awardees in 2019 and academics networking

Post by AdinaBabesh » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:37 pm

I am also in Car, but the main list. I think info from the cut off you can get on the EC portal.
Amar wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:56 am
Marjan wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:44 am
Amar wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:13 am
Hi fellows.
I was wondering if there is anyone in this forum from CAR?
If yes, which score was obtained to take a place in the reserve list?
Hi, I am from CAR. But main list, score 93.3.
Hi. Thank you for the answer :) .
I am curious to know what is the score of the reserve list of CAR...

Lustigelola

Post by Lustigelola » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:19 pm

Hey folks...!

Does anyone know what are the next steps once the GA info is sent? I'm getting no clear info from my host and I am a bit concerned as there are so many rules and obligations and I feel nervous at jumping into sth. without really knowing what are the next steps...! And there's deadlines!

Dr.THC

Post by Dr.THC » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:05 pm

Lustigelola wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:19 pm
Hey folks...!

Does anyone know what are the next steps once the GA info is sent? I'm getting no clear info from my host and I am a bit concerned as there are so many rules and obligations and I feel nervous at jumping into sth. without really knowing what are the next steps...! And there's deadlines!
I'm in the same situation. As far as I know, you must invite a representant from your host institute as PLSIGN to sign the Declaration of Honour. You can ask any doubts to your project Officer in the Funding and Tenders portal (in Process communications).

The deadline to sign finishes in May, so there's still time.

yuri1cz

Post by yuri1cz » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:34 pm

I got lucky, the legal signatories from my host institute signed up by themselves and finished the process. No it is all back at EU side, waiting for them 9to prepare the grant agreement, I suppose).

AdinaBabesh

Post by AdinaBabesh » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:04 pm

If the host institution has prior experience with EC funding they have appointed people (usually from the research administration department) for all these signatures and they definitely know how the process works. If they lack this experience it is a bit more complicated but for sure not impossible.

In my case all I had to do is to check/modify the data referring to my project and myself in the grant agreement during the preparation phase. Everything else was done by representatives of the host institution.

There's been indeed a first deadline 18.02, and 13.05 is the last possible deadline for the signature. But the GA can be signed before.

In H2020 there is a standard period of three months between Informed and Signed because GAs in other calls require a lot of time for preparation. Especially, those consortium project with dozens of partners.
Dr.THC wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:05 pm
Lustigelola wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:19 pm
Hey folks...!

I'm in the same situation. As far as I know, you must invite a representant from your host institute as PLSIGN to sign the Declaration of Honour. You can ask any doubts to your project Officer in the Funding and Tenders portal (in Process communications).

The deadline to sign finishes in May, so there's still time.

Marjan

Post by Marjan » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:07 pm

yuri1cz wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:34 pm
I got lucky, the legal signatories from my host institute signed up by themselves and finished the process. No it is all back at EU side, waiting for them 9to prepare the grant agreement, I suppose).

Hi, do you have any idea how long it will take to receive a response from EU?

Lustigelola

Post by Lustigelola » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:04 pm

Marjan wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:07 pm
yuri1cz wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:34 pm

Hi, do you have any idea how long it will take to receive a response from EU?
No, but I suggest that you ask the EU officer upfront... mine seemed very nice and understanding.

Marjan

Post by Marjan » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:09 am

Hi, Any updates from the grant preparation process?

Lustigelola

Post by Lustigelola » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:26 pm

Hey...!

I got my GAP signed by the EU on Feb 28, now it's in the hands of my university..... and I'm really struggling, to be honest, especially because I'm on a Global Fellowship and they are being very cryptic about next steps and the agreements that need to be signed with the third party etc etc....

Any fellow GFs out there who wouldn't mind giving me some advice? Much appreciated

yuri1cz

Post by yuri1cz » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:14 pm

I am still waiting for the EU but I believe it will be done eventually.