Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

ATBGF2017
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:31 pm

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by ATBGF2017 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Yes; this actually makes sense to me...
aberfeldy wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:28 pm
fun4sci wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:17 pm
PS: my panel is society and enterprise.
Hey! I am also society and enterprise panel and Evaluation phase...perhaps it goes by panel...lets see!

ATBGF2017
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:31 pm

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by ATBGF2017 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Too late for me I guess. :lol:
danGFSOC wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:30 pm
danGFSOC wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:26 pm
ATBGF2017 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:07 pm
Is it possible that they froze the links?

I do not think so. I am not into IT, but what we see is a code generated by an "interface". When those that work in Bruxelles puts something in the interface (like yes/no, ranking, score, list etc...) we see something changing in the code. I do not think it is possible, technically, to frozen that but just to make it visible maybe. But just speculation...
And, by the way, after last year stressful experience, I decided not to use those links this year! I am managing all the pressure better ;)

LazyAnna
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by LazyAnna » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:12 pm

Rapaz wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:22 pm
LazyAnna wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:18 pm
stsoc wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:26 am
Anyone who doesn't have this 'GAP-xxxxxx' field yet? I don't think the communication centre tab was on the participant portal until some days ago.

Yeap, I just checked it, and I also have an option for GAP-XXXXXX messages. I have had Ranking status (SOC panel, first time application) since last Monday.
Apart from GAP-XXXXXX , I also have "Project messages".
Same here.

I don't think the status has anything to do with the time of submission. I submitted mine 30 min before the deadline.

I am hoping that whoever suggested that Ranking is an indication of high or low score is right. Also, there is always a waiting list, don't forget. For example, I may decline mine if granted, depending on other projects in the pipeline. And I bet I am not alone in this.

LazyAnna
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by LazyAnna » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 pm

danGFSOC wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:30 pm
danGFSOC wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:26 pm
ATBGF2017 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:07 pm
Is it possible that they froze the links?

I do not think so. I am not into IT, but what we see is a code generated by an "interface". When those that work in Bruxelles puts something in the interface (like yes/no, ranking, score, list etc...) we see something changing in the code. I do not think it is possible, technically, to frozen that but just to make it visible maybe. But just speculation...
And, by the way, after last year stressful experience, I decided not to use those links this year! I am managing all the pressure better ;)
Really?! I am properly enjoying all the adrenaline that comes with grant applications, hahaha. But maybe I am just weird :) I think this rush before the results are announced is the coolest thing ever. Like, who needs drugs when you can just apply for Marie Curie?! This being said, I don't count on getting the grant too much, and might even decline if I get it due to other things. I guess other people attach more importance to getting it.

ATBGF2017
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:31 pm

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by ATBGF2017 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:27 pm

I wish I could be so cool about the fellowship. I desperately need it! :roll:
LazyAnna wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 pm
danGFSOC wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:30 pm
danGFSOC wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:26 pm


I do not think so. I am not into IT, but what we see is a code generated by an "interface". When those that work in Bruxelles puts something in the interface (like yes/no, ranking, score, list etc...) we see something changing in the code. I do not think it is possible, technically, to frozen that but just to make it visible maybe. But just speculation...
And, by the way, after last year stressful experience, I decided not to use those links this year! I am managing all the pressure better ;)
Really?! I am properly enjoying all the adrenaline that comes with grant applications, hahaha. But maybe I am just weird :) I think this rush before the results are announced is the coolest thing ever. Like, who needs drugs when you can just apply for Marie Curie?! This being said, I don't count on getting the grant too much, and might even decline if I get it due to other things. I guess other people attach more importance to getting it.

CountZ
Site Admin
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by CountZ » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Is anyone here submitting for a 3rd time or more? If so, what scores did you get? It would be interesting to know if they ever go down or if they usually go up.

Rapaz
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 am

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by Rapaz » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:50 pm

CountZ wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:32 pm
Is anyone here submitting for a 3rd time or more? If so, what scores did you get? It would be interesting to know if they ever go down or if they usually go up.
They normally go down at the time of sending notifications

danGFSOC
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:46 am

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by danGFSOC » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Rapaz wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:50 pm
CountZ wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:32 pm
Is anyone here submitting for a 3rd time or more? If so, what scores did you get? It would be interesting to know if they ever go down or if they usually go up.
They normally go down at the time of sending notifications
What d you mean?

ANGF
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by ANGF » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:06 pm

CountZ wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:32 pm
Is anyone here submitting for a 3rd time or more? If so, what scores did you get? It would be interesting to know if they ever go down or if they usually go up.
They can go down. I am on my second application but I know of someone who got it on their third try and their score went from 90s to 70s to high 90s. Someone else earlier in the thread said something similar happened to someone they know, and the score went from mid or high 80s to below threshold.

Amar
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by Amar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:19 pm

I was thinking about the final date - Jan.28 is my birthday, and i guess it will ruin my birthday.

Post Reply