2017 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2017)

danGFSOC

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by danGFSOC » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:40 pm

agido wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:24 pm
I can see the GAP-xxxxxx selector too and I don't think it was there before. Can anyone guess what GAP stands for? I thought something along the lines of Grant Agreement P-something. Also my status has changed recently from EVALUATION to RANKING (finished: true) - it was Evaluation on Friday and Ranking today. I guess they are closing up all scientific areas (mine is PHY) and then we should have the results fairly soon - at least I hope!
Grant Agreement Preparation, I guess. I expect results to be released this Friday (26) or next Friday (February 2), accordingly to what happened in the last three years (results always released the last Fridays of January/the first Friday of February).

agido

Post by agido » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 pm

ANGF wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:38 pm
It stands for grant agreement preparation I think. However I have it for last year's rejected proposal also so might just be a standard part of the system.
I see, first time for me this year. I don't have big hopes but I'm growing a bit anxious now - I want to know! Might be an indicator that things are progressing though? Honestly I don't think that we can guess the outcome from any of these bits but maybe just seeing the announcement day approaching.

MSCA-IF-EU-ST (Chem)

Post by MSCA-IF-EU-ST (Chem) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:47 pm

agido wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 pm
ANGF wrote:
It stands for grant agreement preparation I think. However I have it for last year's rejected proposal also so might just be a standard part of the system.
I see, first time for me this year. I don't have big hopes but I'm growing a bit anxious now - I want to know! Might be an indicator that things are progressing though? Honestly I don't think that we can guess the outcome from any of these bits but maybe just seeing the announcement day approaching.
What's your Phase: EVALUATION/RANKING ?

agido

Post by agido » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:49 pm

danGFSOC wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:40 pm
agido wrote:
I can see the GAP-xxxxxx selector too and I don't think it was there before. Can anyone guess what GAP stands for? I thought something along the lines of Grant Agreement P-something. Also my status has changed recently from EVALUATION to RANKING (finished: true) - it was Evaluation on Friday and Ranking today. I guess they are closing up all scientific areas (mine is PHY) and then we should have the results fairly soon - at least I hope!
Grant Agreement Preparation, I guess. I expect results to be released this Friday (26) or next Friday (February 2), accordingly to what happened in the last three years (results always released the last Fridays of January/the first Friday of February).
There was also a 22nd of January? I think it's something I've read here.

agido

Post by agido » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:50 pm

MSCA-IF-EU-ST (Chem) wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:47 pm
agido wrote:
ANGF wrote:
Ranking for me. Changed in the last few days and shows status as finished. So my guess is that the ranking process for my scientific area is completed?

danGFSOC

Post by danGFSOC » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:53 pm

agido wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:49 pm
danGFSOC wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:40 pm
agido wrote:
There was also a 22nd of January? I think it's something I've read here.
Yes, in 2015. It was the second last Friday of January.

MSCA-IF-EU-ST (Chem)

Post by MSCA-IF-EU-ST (Chem) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:54 pm

agido wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:50 pm
agido wrote:

Ranking for me. Changed in the last few days and shows status as finished. So my guess is that the ranking process for my scientific area is completed?
Do you also have Status: ?
I only have RANKING but there is no status option.

agido

Post by agido » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:54 pm
agido wrote:

I have: "phase":"RANKING","proposal":true,"finished":true

from this link https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... ect/XXXXXX

MSCA-IF-EU-ST (Chem)

Post by MSCA-IF-EU-ST (Chem) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 pm

agido wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:56 pm
agido wrote:

Thanks.
Please use this link,I think you will see "finished":false' instead of "finished":true
https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... ect/XXXXXX

agido

Post by agido » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 pm
agido wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Thanks.
Please use this link,I think you will see "finished":false' instead of "finished":true
https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... ect/XXXXXX
Yes, you're right. I liked the idea that ranking was finished. It'd be interesting to know the differences between the 2 databases.