2017 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2017)

chaturanga

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by chaturanga » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:20 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to submit a proposal this year for the first time. So, I am reading forums and trying to gather information about how to write it. Could you please recommend any site which specifically provides the submitted proposals (if any exists)? Successfully funded or not doesn't matter, they will be an excellent guide in my application. Thanks in advance.

Tsikis Fistikis

Post by Tsikis Fistikis » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:29 pm

chaturanga, do you seriously ask for a site with successful or even unsuccessful proposals? ;) ;) Seriously? ;) ;)

chaturanga

Post by chaturanga » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:37 pm

Tsikis Fistikis wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:29 pm
chaturanga, do you seriously ask for a site with successful or even unsuccessful proposals? ;) ;) Seriously? ;) ;)
Why not? I mean I wouldn't expect to find a site with all of the proposals but at least some people might have uploaded theirs willingly? No? Am I wasting my time?

ANGF

Post by ANGF » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:46 pm

chaturanga wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:37 pm
Tsikis Fistikis wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:29 pm
Why not? I mean I wouldn't expect to find a site with all of the proposals but at least some people might have uploaded theirs willingly? No? Am I wasting my time?
I have seen one or two on researchgate but they are not particularly helpful if not in your discipline. Best to speak to the research support office in your institution. They will have resources.

Satrius

Post by Satrius » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:57 pm

if you search on google, surely you can find a lot of resources and yes, you will also find winning projects. Other documentation may be provided by the research offices.
However, is it possible to open a new topic in this forum to collect this kind of information?! :?:

msca_chem_17

Post by msca_chem_17 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:05 pm

Last year 72, same proposal this year, i got 97.6! reviewers comments from last year were extremely useful, dont understand why someone says the comments are nonsense.

Rapaz

Post by Rapaz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:08 pm

msca_chem_17 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:05 pm
Last year 72, same proposal this year, i got 97.6! reviewers comments from last year were extremely useful, dont understand why someone says the comments are nonsense.
Because sometimes they are. :lol: Congrats!!!!

Rapaz

Post by Rapaz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:12 pm

chaturanga wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:20 pm
Hi All,

I am planning to submit a proposal this year for the first time. So, I am reading forums and trying to gather information about how to write it. Could you please recommend any site which specifically provides the submitted proposals (if any exists)? Successfully funded or not doesn't matter, they will be an excellent guide in my application. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I wouldn´t recommend sharing ANY successful proposal; UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE.

And it´s not because of egoism or being selfish - it´s just strictly confidential information in many cases and I bet that our Supervisors and Hosting Institutions have the same opinion.

There are many useful guides. Just google "how to write a successful MC proposal" or something like this.

chaturanga

Post by chaturanga » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Satrius wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:57 pm
if you search on google, surely you can find a lot of resources and yes, you will also find winning projects. Other documentation may be provided by the research offices.
However, is it possible to open a new topic in this forum to collect this kind of information?! :?:
Yes, I think it might be a good idea to open another topic for helping beginners. ;)

chaturanga

Post by chaturanga » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:21 pm

Rapaz wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:12 pm
chaturanga wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:20 pm
Hi All,

Hi, I wouldn´t recommend sharing ANY successful proposal; UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE.

And it´s not because of egoism or being selfish - it´s just strictly confidential information in many cases and I bet that our Supervisors and Hosting Institutions have the same opinion.

There are many useful guides. Just google "how to write a successful MC proposal" or something like this.
Yes, that is fair enough. Confidentiality is key here, I guess.. I just wanted to hear from the experienced users here. This forum has a good potential!