2017 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2017)

Amar

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by Amar » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:49 pm

IF ST LIF wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:43 pm
Amar wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:35 pm
addyrun17 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:14 pm

I have had ranking since Jan12 as well.
So, i can conclude that currently 3 out of 4 guests in this forum from my panel (ST - LIF ) have ranking status.
And considering the funded % maybe none of us will get the MSCA!
You are right. Let's try to be positive.

RomanianFOX

Post by RomanianFOX » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Guys and girls,

Don't speculate too much about the results of IF since they will not be released this week.

Today I was calling Mrs HELLEVUO K. , the Deputy Head of Unit in the Section 2. Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships: European of the Research Executive Agency (http://europa.eu/whoiswho/public/index. ... 84&lang=en ).

She told me very clearly that the results of IF will be announced next Monday and Tuesday (29-30 of January). It will take 2 days to send about 9000 e-mails, even using computer schedules.

So, I can recommend you to buy anyway a champagne bottle on Sunday evening.

Good luck!

ATBGF2017

Post by ATBGF2017 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:05 pm

I don't understand why it would take 2 days to send 9000 emails. Just think about the spam emails going to millions of people. :?:
RomanianFOX wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:57 pm
Guys and girls,

Don't speculate too much about the results of IF since they will not be released this week.

Today I was calling Mrs HELLEVUO K. , the Deputy Head of Unit in the Section 2. Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships: European of the Research Executive Agency (http://europa.eu/whoiswho/public/index. ... 84&lang=en ).

She told me very clearly that the results of IF will be announced next Monday and Tuesday (29-30 of January). It will take 2 days to send about 9000 e-mails, even using computer schedules.

Good luck!

Rapaz

Post by Rapaz » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:09 pm

ATBGF2017 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:05 pm
I don't understand why it would take 2 days to send 9000 emails. Just think about the spam emails going to millions of people. :?:
RomanianFOX wrote:
Guys and girls,

Good luck!
Exactly the same happened with 2014 call in Feb. 2015 - they were sending the Scores during several days, starting from the highest-scored ones

Satrius

Post by Satrius » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:11 pm

ATBGF2017 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:05 pm
maybe those who have applied in previous years can tell us about receiving emails and how long does it last?

DV_ENV

Post by DV_ENV » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:17 pm

RomanianFOX wrote:
Guys and girls,

Good luck!
Are you an official?? As never heard from you before and coming up with announcement date :)

Rapaz

Post by Rapaz » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:20 pm

DV_ENV wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:17 pm
RomanianFOX wrote:
Guys and girls,

Good luck!
Are you an official?? As never heard from you before and coming up with announcement date :)
Romanian FOX was a very active user in the other forum. I do believe him :)

Amar

Post by Amar » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:24 pm

RomanianFOX wrote:
Guys and girls,

Good luck!
My friend, please share with us your experience with ranking and evaluation status at this timepoint. Is it per panel, high /low scores updates? What do you know?

aberfeldy

Post by aberfeldy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Rapaz wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:20 pm
DV_ENV wrote:
RomanianFOX wrote:
Guys and girls,

Good luck!
Lets not be sexist...a fox can be also female :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rapaz

Post by Rapaz » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:33 pm

aberfeldy wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:30 pm
Rapaz wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:20 pm
DV_ENV wrote:

Lets not be sexist...a fox can be also female :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: