2017 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2017)

SOC-2018

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by SOC-2018 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:32 pm

GBChem wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:18 pm
Could you please tell which one is updated and what does it say? Also can anyone tell me if you have anything like this ""phase":"RANKING","proposal":true,"finished":false}? I have an impression that proposal true means it is above the threshold but since it finished as false, it was rejected!
I have the same here! But I have "phase":"RANKING","proposal":true,"finished":true} on the other link (https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... ect/xxxxxx)! :? how about you?

IF ST LIF

Post by IF ST LIF » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:33 pm

carti wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:28 pm
ST-LIF wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:12 pm
Amar wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:59 pm
Someone has "updatedAt" after
"actions":{}; "contacts":{}
????
yeah, on one of the links but not the other.
This must be the timestamp (measured using unix time) at which you have accessed the particular link.
It actually is. It’s the last time we used the outofdate link.

klain

Post by klain » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:35 pm

Everything but the noise of these worthless links...
The joy to discuss with people that have the same agony.
And of course information...
Are you here just for the links?

ST-LIF

Post by ST-LIF » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:36 pm

carti wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:28 pm
ST-LIF wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:12 pm
Amar wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:59 pm
Someone has "updatedAt" after
"actions":{}; "contacts":{}
????
yeah, on one of the links but not the other.
This must be the timestamp (measured using unix time) at which you have accessed the particular link.
oh - that's cool. I found a little time converter for my timestamp. Although it has 3 more digits than the system, but after removing those three it timestamps for today.

Amar

Post by Amar » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:42 pm

klain wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:35 pm
Everything but the noise of these worthless links...
The joy to discuss with people that have the same agony.
And of course information...
Are you here just for the links?
No, for the whole package.
I am assuming that smart people can ask stupid questions and develop it into brilliant answers.
Thus the science works...
At least for me😊

klain

Post by klain » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Science works yes!
Good luck Amar and everyone!
Let's hope that we'll know sooner than we think...

GBChem

Post by GBChem » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:48 pm

SOC-2018 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:32 pm
GBChem wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:18 pm
Could you please tell which one is updated and what does it say? Also can anyone tell me if you have anything like this ""phase":"RANKING","proposal":true,"finished":false}? I have an impression that proposal true means it is above the threshold but since it finished as false, it was rejected!
I have the same here! But I have "phase":"RANKING","proposal":true,"finished":true} on the other link (https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... ect/xxxxxx)! :? how about you?
Mine is "phase":"RANKING","proposal":true,"finished":true} on the other link as well, I really want this to be over!! hope we will hear the result soon!

ANGF

Post by ANGF » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:29 pm

klain wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:47 pm
Science works yes!
Good luck Amar and everyone!
Let's hope that we'll know sooner than we think...
We need some falsification, I think someone made a post a few pages back falsifying the idea that EVALUATION means you are out of the running.

I was hoping very hard for results today but it's clocking out time in Brussels and I doubt they'll hit the go-button now since releasing results tonight would ruin every NCP's weekend! The victory champagne or comforting whiskey will have to wait. Fingers crossed for next week. Have a great weekend everyone.

DV_ENV

Post by DV_ENV » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi Amar, yesterday you posted that you haven't seen the maintenance notice. I was just curious to know if you have seen the same later or not at all??
Amar wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:24 pm
ANGF wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:08 pm
Amar wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:54 pm
The guidance for evaluators states not no check if the proposal could be excellent/funded following corrections but to score it as is.
Yes you're right, I think any submissions after Feb 14th would be things like copies of submissions to internal ethics boards, confirmation that the university/institution has ethically approved your research etc.

There is a maintenance notice up on the participant portal right now. Could be related to us, could be related to the ITN call that closed yesterday. It's for early tomorrow morning so perhaps the NCP who said results on Monday was right. Perhaps not! It's difficult not to project meaning onto these things.
Hi. I didn't see maintanance notice but if yes- bingo!

Amar

Post by Amar » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:57 pm

DV_ENV wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:56 pm
Hi Amar, yesterday you posted that you haven't seen the maintenance notice. I was just curious to know if you have seen the same later or not at all??
Amar wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:24 pm
ANGF wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:08 pm

Yes you're right, I think any submissions after Feb 14th would be things like copies of submissions to internal ethics boards, confirmation that the university/institution has ethically approved your research etc.

There is a maintenance notice up on the participant portal right now. Could be related to us, could be related to the ITN call that closed yesterday. It's for early tomorrow morning so perhaps the NCP who said results on Monday was right. Perhaps not! It's difficult not to project meaning onto these things.
Hi. I didn't see maintanance notice but if yes- bingo!
Hi. I saw it later on. It appeared with a certain delay. I can't explain it- the same system, the same portal. I think the system is still in validation.