MSCA-PF-2023 EF-SOC cut off

VeronicaAniceti

MSCA-PF-2023 EF-SOC cut off

Post by VeronicaAniceti » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:07 pm

Hey everyone,

Hope you're all doing well!

Quick question - does anyone know where I can find the cut-off for the MSCA-PF-2023 EF-SOC? I scored 93.6% and I'm curious if I have a chance to get it or not. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks a bunch and have a great day! :)

gincidentallyinquiry

Re: MSCA-PF-2023 EF-SOC cut off

Post by gincidentallyinquiry » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:25 pm

VeronicaAniceti wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:07 pm
Hey everyone,

Quick question - does anyone know where I can find the cut-off for the MSCA-PF-2023 EF-SOC? I scored 93.6% and I'm curious if I have a chance to get it or not. Any help would be awesome!

Hi,

You can find the cutoff marks in the link below.

This year, marks were extremely high. In the case of EF-SOC, it was 94.6. With your mark, you would easily have gotten in in the previous calls.

In the reserve list discussion, we speculate and discuss chances. There are some people there in the EF-SOC panel, myself included. You are welcome to join us.

https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tende ... TableState

dorello

Re: MSCA-PF-2023 EF-SOC cut off

Post by dorello » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:34 pm

gincidentallyinquiry wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:25 pm
VeronicaAniceti wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:07 pm
Hey everyone,

Hi,

You can find the cutoff marks in the link below.

This year, marks were extremely high. In the case of EF-SOC, it was 94.6. With your mark, you would easily have gotten in in the previous calls.

In the reserve list discussion, we speculate and discuss chances. There are some people there in the EF-SOC panel, myself included. You are welcome to join us.

https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tende ... TableState
Yeah, crazy... there are proposals in the RL with the same exact score of the cut off