2023 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship(HE-MSCA-PF-2023)

krishna408418

Re: 2023 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship(HE-MSCA-PF-2023)

Post by krishna408418 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:22 am

My GAP is addressed to my supervisor and it may not support my application. I can include my project proposal that includes my name . From the website I read that we need three documents to support the endorsement . Can you suggest me what are the documents to be uploaded for this process.

glycoglyco

Post by glycoglyco » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:57 am

krishna408418 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:22 am
My GAP is addressed to my supervisor and it may not support my application. I can include my project proposal that includes my name . From the website I read that we need three documents to support the endorsement . Can you suggest me what are the documents to be uploaded for this process.
Hi Krishna. Sorry, what do you mean that "it may not support your application"? You mean your supervisor might have changed their mind?

JakeCCC

Post by JakeCCC » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:19 pm

i’ve accepted the award and submitted the declaration on the system together with my host institute…now the blue progress bar stopped at the middle of ‘invited’ and ‘prepared’, and showing ‘Preparation (completed 50%)’. I was wondering if this is the same for everyone? I’m a bit confused if we just wait for the next steps…project officer hasn't replied anything yet.

PlasmaFuture

Post by PlasmaFuture » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:26 pm

Hi all,

What is the current situation with grant preparation for the successful MSCA with UK host? :roll:
Does anyone know how long it takes to re-issue grant under the UKRI scheme?

doppiaf

Post by doppiaf » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:41 pm

Is anyone experiencing issues with the Funding & Tenders Portal. For some reason I cannot see my project anymore??

fp35

Post by fp35 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:54 am

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had experienced or heard of the possibility to combine a MSCA-PF with another fellowship (for example, a national or regional one). Someone I know got a MSCA-PF, but had also been granted at around the same time another less prestigious post-doctoral fellowship (same type of project same lab) and this person is wondering if both fellowships could be combined to give a longer contract or if one of the grants has to be declined.

Any return of experience is welcome!

znqm

Post by znqm » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:14 pm

I guess it all depends on the deadline for starting these contracts. In the case of MSCA-PF you can start at the latest in September 2025. So you have almost 18 months to enjoy another contract.
fp35 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:54 am
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had experienced or heard of the possibility to combine a MSCA-PF with another fellowship (for example, a national or regional one). Someone I know got a MSCA-PF, but had also been granted at around the same time another less prestigious post-doctoral fellowship (same type of project same lab) and this person is wondering if both fellowships could be combined to give a longer contract or if one of the grants has to be declined.

Any return of experience is welcome!

ella_

Post by ella_ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:56 am

Is anyone going through the GAP process now? Did you fill in the GAP (workpackages etc) data or did the university do this for you? The admin department is telling me that at the moment I can't do anything but then in the GAP data there's very specific things to the grant that I can actually modify. Did you all add these descriptions of workpackages & effort etc yourselves?

getting a bit nervous as this was due like a week ago and the university seems to be in no hurry!

tcol

Post by tcol » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:10 pm

ella_ wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:56 am
Is anyone going through the GAP process now? Did you fill in the GAP (workpackages etc) data or did the university do this for you? The admin department is telling me that at the moment I can't do anything but then in the GAP data there's very specific things to the grant that I can actually modify. Did you all add these descriptions of workpackages & effort etc yourselves?

getting a bit nervous as this was due like a week ago and the university seems to be in no hurry!
Hi! I'm going through it right now. I can totally relate, my institute is also super chill about it and it makes me crazy. If you go to the funding and tenders portal and sign in, you will see "my projects" on the left side. Click on it, and then click on actions. The first thing to do is click on manage consortium and edit roles so you can add your institution as coordinator, and whoever your institute says from administration as the coordinator contact. The project legal signatory should be the legal representative of your institute (they should tell you who it is).
Then go back to your project, actions, manage project. In the process communications, you have a message from the project officer, if you open it, on the top right there is an icon of an attachment. Download the attachment and you will find the instructions on how to fill the Grant Agreement. You can fill the start date, and in the instructions document it tells you what to put on the deliverables and milestones (they are admin things, not your scientific stuff). Besides that, your institute should also fill the beneficiaries tab saying who is the project representative (the legal signatory) and the bank account.

tcol

Post by tcol » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:31 pm

JakeCCC wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:19 pm
i’ve accepted the award and submitted the declaration on the system together with my host institute…now the blue progress bar stopped at the middle of ‘invited’ and ‘prepared’, and showing ‘Preparation (completed 50%)’. I was wondering if this is the same for everyone? I’m a bit confused if we just wait for the next steps…project officer hasn't replied anything yet.
Hi! I'm at the same stage now! How did it continue for you?