2021 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2021)

chemcps

Re: 2021 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2021)

Post by chemcps » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:09 pm

Yes, this is strange for me too. You can read user message in this forum for the last three call. Then you can have your own idea.
MSCCCCCC wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:58 pm
chemcps wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:53 pm
I summarised the following information based on my experience and comparative studies made from this link.

The person who went to ranking at the very beginning got the grant or scored above 70 and below 85.

The person who went to ranking after a long time stays in the evaluation scored above 85 and got grant or reverse list or closed to target value.

The person has the information phase means who scored below 70 or have eligibility issue.

I noted the username, their phase change from submission to ranking directly or submission to evaluations to ranking, their panel, percentage of the score if they mentioned in the message with their panel.

Please visit last year forum from 175 page onwards for better clarity.
Cr@zyChem wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:46 pm

Is it possible for you share this data with us? Thanks a bunch
It seems from this "The person who went to ranking at the very beginning got the grant or scored above 70 and below 85." that the only thing ranking in the very beginning means then is they scored higher than 70 and didn't score between 85% and whatever the cutoff point was ... strange!

triad_Mon

Post by triad_Mon » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:12 pm

Maybe we should also consider the ERA fellowships for above threshold but not getting funded standard MSCA fellowships from widening countries this year.

aspil

Post by aspil » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:12 pm

There doesn't seem to be any thing special about the score '85' at this stage. All score above 70 are ranked and '85' is only used to award the seal of excellence, which is done a few days after the announcement.

chemcps

Post by chemcps » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:13 pm

Okay. I will do it.
triad_Mon wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:59 pm
chemcps wrote:
I summarised the following information based on my experience and comparative studies made from this link.

The person who went to ranking at the very beginning got the grant or scored above 70 and below 85.

The person who went to ranking after a long time stays in the evaluation scored above 85 and got grant or reverse list or closed to target value.

The person has the information phase means who scored below 70 or have eligibility issue.

I noted the username, their phase change from submission to ranking directly or submission to evaluations to ranking, their panel, percentage of the score if they mentioned in the message with their panel.

Cr@zyChem wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:46 pm

Is it possible for you share this data with us? Thanks a bunch
Once you have a final document, you can also put it on an on-line google form, where unregistered users can also put their data.

CatTaotao

Post by CatTaotao » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:13 pm

chemcps wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:07 pm
Yes. I agree with you. But you can read their entire message in the forum.
CatTaotao wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:04 pm
chemcps wrote:

What I found from the last year, was the opposite. I found almost all the 20~ people who report their ranking early got fund.
The first report was on 3pm~ 3rd of Feb 2021.
If each year is contradicted, that means there is no rule. Then how did you get the conclusion of the past three years?
Or do you mean the other 2 years were like you said, but not last year?

MC2021

Post by MC2021 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:23 pm

Cr@zyChem wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:52 pm
MC2021 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:50 pm
Changed to ranking
March 1, around 11.30 am
EF-ENG
Acronym: 3
Name: R
any letter following 3 in your acronym?
Yes, Its S followed by 3

chemcps

Post by chemcps » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:36 pm

Hello, CatTaotao actually for the last year the people who has the phase change to ranking initially for the LIF panel on 03.02.2021 got grant (95%). After fifteen minutes phase changed to ranking became reserved one. I am not sure about the exact time, but the information based on their posting time in this portal about their phase change.

But the prediction about evaluation at longer time based on the summarised one for the fast three years. One of my friend also has the status evaluation for the longer time got grant for the last year (even some one who posted phase changes to ranking immediately has not received the seal of excellence). That's why I mentioned The person who went to ranking at the very beginning got the grant or scored above 70 and below 85.

The person who went to ranking after a long time stays in the evaluation scored above 85 and got grant or reverse list or closed to target value- based on the user comments (I hope Dreamer also experienced this).

I am going to fix my predictions finally from this year result.
CatTaotao wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:13 pm
chemcps wrote:
CatTaotao wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:04 pm

What I found from the last year, was the opposite. I found almost all the 20~ people who report their ranking early got fund.
The first report was on 3pm~ 3rd of Feb 2021.
If each year is contradicted, that means there is no rule. Then how did you get the conclusion of the past three years?

CatTaotao

Post by CatTaotao » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:40 pm

chemcps wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:36 pm
Hello, CatTaotao actually for the last year the people who has the phase change to ranking initially for the LIF panel on 03.02.2021 got grant (95%). After fifteen minutes phase changed to ranking became reserved one. I am not sure about the exact time, but the information based on their posting time in this portal about their phase change.

But the prediction about evaluation at longer time based on the summarised one for the fast three years. One of my friend also has the status evaluation for the longer time got grant for the last year (even some one who posted phase changes to ranking immediately has not received the seal of excellence). That's why I mentioned The person who went to ranking at the very beginning got the grant or scored above 70 and below 85.

The person who went to ranking after a long time stays in the evaluation scored above 85 and got grant or reverse list or closed to target value- based on the user comments (I hope Dreamer also experienced this).

CatTaotao wrote:
chemcps wrote:

Ah ok, I misunderstood your first sentence.
I think in this case I'd rather conclude that ranking means >=70 nothing more

chemcps

Post by chemcps » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:45 pm

You can make your own predictions for this year. It will reduce our stress of the members of this forum in the upcoming call.
CatTaotao wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:40 pm
chemcps wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:36 pm

CatTaotao wrote:

Ah ok, I misunderstood your first sentence.
I think in this case I'd rather conclude that ranking means >=70 nothing more

horizon

Post by horizon » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:17 pm

Hi guys. Anyone had status change today?