2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

msca2019

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by msca2019 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:17 pm

I think you are all a bunch of terrorizers.It is okay that you use this side link that shows your proposal’s status. What is not okay is to extract conclusions for other peoples proposals. For example, How do you know when someone is still in EVALUATION it has lost the game? It might be that it is CAR or whatever other panel SE and things move differently compared to standard IF. In any case I regret so much finding this forum because the only thing that comes out of it is more stress and disappointments before ANY result has been announced. I wish you all good luck but I also you that you get a life and stop spreading negativity.

VenLif

Post by VenLif » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:22 pm

PetetheCat wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:14 pm
VenLif wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:35 pm
I wish I never found this forum :( i was doing so well, and now seems panic is contagious :shock: :(
For me, it was getting the rejection for my 2018 reserve listed application that began the panic. I think of this forum as entertaining shared anxiety. The hidden links etc are a distraction while we wait, as long as we don’t take them too seriously . . .
I know I know, its a pinch of sarcasm in my post :D Everyone needs to keep a clear head that its not over until its over :D

Kenniz

Post by Kenniz » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:23 pm

msca2019 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:17 pm
I think you are all a bunch of terrorizers.It is okay that you use this side link that shows your proposal’s status. What is not okay is to extract conclusions for other peoples proposals. For example, How do you know when someone is still in EVALUATION it has lost the game? It might be that it is CAR or whatever other panel SE and things move differently compared to standard IF. In any case I regret so much finding this forum because the only thing that comes out of it is more stress and disappointments before ANY result has been announced. I wish you all good luck but I also you that you get a life and stop spreading negativity.
if you can't handle this, you should consider quitting science, as it is always like this.
and your comments about get a life sounds like a salty kid that is stuck in evaluation and mad at others for telling him he might be out. grow up
and this is the IF forum, so everybody is talking about IF, nothing else. better read correctly before posting

PetetheCat

Post by PetetheCat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:28 pm

Forget EVALUATION or RANKING, the big milestone is that we may hit 100 pages today if we continue some good bickering among ourselves :lol:

Also, I just got a giant whiteboard installed in my current office to keep track of projects and it is making me really happy. Today is a good one. :D

GF_msca2019

Post by GF_msca2019 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:40 pm

Kenniz wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:23 pm
msca2019 wrote:
if you can't handle this, you should consider quitting science, as it is always like this.
and your comments about get a life sounds like a salty kid that is stuck in evaluation and mad at others for telling him he might be out. grow up
and this is the IF forum, so everybody is talking about IF, nothing else.
better read correctly before posting
S/h has a valid point though. Almost 80% of the applicants of Individual Fellowship are in standard panel (EF) while the rest are in CAR, GF, RI, SE panels. So it is possible that they handle the results for these panels separately.

hopefulacademic

Post by hopefulacademic » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:43 pm

msca2019 wrote:
The talking helps. This forum has helped me dealing with the stress of waiting, rather than be stressed on my own.

Kenniz

Post by Kenniz » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:47 pm

GF_msca2019 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:40 pm
Kenniz wrote:
msca2019 wrote:
S/h has a valid point though. Almost 80% of the applicants of Individual Fellowship are in standard panel (EF) while the rest are in CAR, GF, RI, SE panels. So it is possible that they handle the results for these panels separately.
is that a valid point though?
i think the 0-2 persons in this forum in a special panel should be able to guess, that their panel MIGHT work differently (which it probably does not). i mean this is not a kidsclub but grown up scientists, yet some people cry like they were on their first date as a teenager.
Last edited by Kenniz on Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amar

Post by Amar » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:48 pm

PetetheCat wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:28 pm
Forget EVALUATION or RANKING, the big milestone is that we may hit 100 pages today if we continue some good bickering among ourselves :lol:

Also, I just got a giant whiteboard installed in my current office to keep track of projects and it is making me really happy. Today is a good one. :D
Whiteboard? Brilliant :!: :!: I am going now to steal one :twisted:
Don't judge me... I will pay them back once will get MSCA IF. :lol:

xavimarcas

Post by xavimarcas » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:50 pm

GF_msca2019 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:40 pm
Kenniz wrote:
msca2019 wrote:
I’m in CAR and still in EVALUATION. I eas hopping CAR was handled differently. A search allowed me to detect some more people that are on CAR panel. All of the obes I identify were in RANKING. I know that this is simply a game (the link stuff), but it sucks to see yourself still in EVALUATION. It migth mean nothing, but it might mean rejection.

Only final results will tell. But my situation is not confortable rigth now.

MC2020

Post by MC2020 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:52 pm

hopefulacademic wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:43 pm
msca2019 wrote:
The talking helps. This forum has helped me dealing with the stress of waiting, rather than be stressed on my own.
I also got some help and it didn't make me feel alone during the process. A warm company rather than the cold one represented by MC numbers and stats. :lol: :lol: :lol: