2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

ATBGF2017

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by ATBGF2017 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Bren please refer to the below post.
SOC-2018 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:51 am
Kitten wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:59 am
Where do we look for this - I can't remember!!

https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... teproject/******

****** is your proposal number. ;)

ATBGF2017

Post by ATBGF2017 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Indeed. Results might be announced later this year I guess.
IF ST LIF wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:06 pm
Not for the moment... I think they are a bit delayed. Last year my proposal went from submission to evaluation on January the 9th. Then one day later to ranking...

Bren

Post by Bren » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:45 pm

Thanks for that.

Thats a bit of an odd insight, kind of a back-door view or something. Anyway, hopefully results will be announced by Jan 27....
ATBGF2017 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:34 pm
SOC-2018 wrote:
Kitten wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:59 am
Where do we look for this - I can't remember!!

megasphaera

Post by megasphaera » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:52 pm

At this stage, I think results are going to be delayed, unless they are already evaluating the proposal and ranking them secretly, for the sake of some of us that refresh the goddam link every three seconds.

Bren, it refers to the stage they are currently in. After they get all the reports, there is a panel meeting where they discuss/evaluate proposal and rank them to decide who gets funded. It should be either in Brussel or remote.

Bren wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:45 pm
Thanks for that.

Thats a bit of an odd insight, kind of a back-door view or something. Anyway, hopefully results will be announced by Jan 27....
ATBGF2017 wrote:
SOC-2018 wrote:

Flocci

Post by Flocci » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:22 pm

This could be the case because unlike last year, this year only one links work (the “outdated” one) and even that is like a freezed link with only SUBMISSION remaining.

quote=megasphaera post_id=2829 time=1547481146 user_id=328]
At this stage, I think results are going to be delayed, unless they are already evaluating the proposal and ranking them secretly, for the sake of some of us that refresh the goddam link every three seconds.

Bren, it refers to the stage they are currently in. After they get all the reports, there is a panel meeting where they discuss/evaluate proposal and rank them to decide who gets funded. It should be either in Brussel or remote.

Bren wrote:
Thanks for that.

ATBGF2017 wrote:

[/quote]

danGFSOC

Post by danGFSOC » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Well, "real" evaluation and ranking was already done in early December. We are now just in a technical phase: to prepare reports, upload and update everything in the system, and general check.

The link might be misleading and my suggestion is to avoid it... for the benefit of your mental health :)
Flocci wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:22 pm
This could be the case because unlike last year, this year only one links work (the “outdated” one) and even that is like a freezed link with only SUBMISSION remaining.

Bren wrote:
Thanks for that.

ATBGF2017 wrote:

[/quote]

Bren

Post by Bren » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:46 pm

So, I just emailed the relevant people in the commission and asked for a results released ate. I certainly wont be holding my breath for an answer, and wont be checking that damn like again.

I have to say I was rather relaxed about the whole thing until I joined this forum a few days ago and started to participate in these discussions. Now I feel like I'm part of a bunch of kids on Christmas eve anxiously waiting to find out if they are on Santas good list....Still, glad I joined though. Yee are all very nice folks indeed!
danGFSOC wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Well, "real" evaluation and ranking was already done in early December. We are now just in a technical phase: to prepare reports, upload and update everything in the system, and general check.

The link might be misleading and my suggestion is to avoid it... for the benefit of your mental health :)
Flocci wrote:

Bren wrote:
Thanks for that.

[/quote]

megasphaera

Post by megasphaera » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:57 pm

I see, I thought that the panel meeting was to rank the proposal based on the score that the evaluators gave in oct/nov.

I was quite anxious about the whole thing, and joining this forum made me even more anxious :lol: :lol:

But, indeed, you are all very nice! :)
Bren wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:46 pm
So, I just emailed the relevant people in the commission and asked for a results released ate. I certainly wont be holding my breath for an answer, and wont be checking that damn like again.

I have to say I was rather relaxed about the whole thing until I joined this forum a few days ago and started to participate in these discussions. Now I feel like I'm part of a bunch of kids on Christmas eve anxiously waiting to find out if they are on Santas good list....Still, glad I joined though. Yee are all very nice folks indeed!
danGFSOC wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Flocci wrote:

[/quote]

SOC-2018

Post by SOC-2018 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:01 pm

Could anybody please explain why I see two identical proposal documents on the system when I click on the "follow up" icon? :?
Is it the same for anybody else on this forum?

Bren

Post by Bren » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:03 pm

No idea why you see two. I just checked mine, only see one. Was yours a resubmission maybe?
SOC-2018 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:01 pm
Could anybody please explain why I see two identical proposal documents on the system when I click on the "follow up" icon? :?
Is it the same for anybody else on this forum?