2023 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship(HE-MSCA-PF-2023)

PlasmaFuture

Re: 2023 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship(HE-MSCA-PF-2023)

Post by PlasmaFuture » Fri May 24, 2024 10:18 pm

Krishna4084 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 2:38 pm
Hi anybody received the offer letter from the university who is qualified MSCA in UK. Kindly share if you see any difference between the Gross Salary mentioned in the MSCA proposal and the salary offered from the university. In my case the Gross Salary is 65600 GBP. Kindly share your experience.
Hi. Have you already received an answer in JeS? My application in JeS system is still under status "in progress".I haven't received any offer yet.

thistimeoranother

Post by thistimeoranother » Sat May 25, 2024 1:21 pm

In my case, in the past two weeks, my application in Je-S has been oscillating between "Approved, awaiting grant amendments" and "Approved, awaiting approval", from the initial status of "In progress, awaiting examination" upon submission.

Application submitted to Je-S on March 11.

@Krishna4084, you got offer letter from Je-S? When did you submit to Je-S? Annual gross should be above 70k based on the UK coefficient. Or is the mentioned offer value less employer contributions or deductions?

PlasmaFuture wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:18 pm
Krishna4084 wrote:
Hi anybody received the offer letter from the university who is qualified MSCA in UK. Kindly share if you see any difference between the Gross Salary mentioned in the MSCA proposal and the salary offered from the university. In my case the Gross Salary is 65600 GBP. Kindly share your experience.
Hi. Have you already received an answer in JeS? My application in JeS system is still under status "in progress".I haven't received any offer yet.

PlasmaFuture

Post by PlasmaFuture » Sat May 25, 2024 1:55 pm

thistimeoranother wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 1:21 pm
In my case, in the past two weeks, my application in Je-S has been oscillating between "Approved, awaiting grant amendments" and "Approved, awaiting approval", from the initial status of "In progress, awaiting examination" upon submission.

Application submitted to Je-S on March 11.

@Krishna4084, you got offer letter from Je-S? When did you submit to Je-S? Annual gross should be above 70k based on the UK coefficient. Or is the mentioned offer value less employer contributions or deductions?

PlasmaFuture wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:18 pm
Krishna4084 wrote:
I submitted to Je-S on April 4, and the status is still "in progress" :roll: